USB Digital Microscope 40X to 1000X 8 LED Magnification Endoscope Camera Carrying Case Metal Stand Compatible for Android Windows 7 8 10 Linux Mac
Color: USB Microscope
- Capture, Record & Measure: Connected this handheld microscope to devices, you can capture screenshot image and even record a video with installed software. Please note that the measurement software only works for WINDOWS user.
- Wide Range of Application: FanBell USB microscope is a useful & funny tools for kids, students, engineers, inventors, collectors to magnify the micro things like coins, skin, PCB, hairs, etc.
- Strong Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.5, Windows XP, Linux kernels 2.6.26 and above, Android phones with OTG function. (How to check OTG? Download the free app"USB OTG Checker"). This microscope doesn't work with iPhone/iPad.
- Light Adjustable: Built-in 8 LED lights, you can control the light brightness easily with the LED dimming wire control knob. Shine through a diffuser, the LED light is soft and not dazzling across the object being viewed.
- Easy to Use & Carry: Install the software, plug in to your device, now you can explore the microscopic world with this microscope camera. Metal stand, OTG adapter, ruler, driver & carrying case are provided for multi-purpose application.
Details: Note: Focus Wheel can be used on ALL devices. But SNAP and ZOOM button can be only recognized on the Windows system as the software was written by our company, and the android APP (mac system doesn’t need software) is common in the market so it can’t recognize the SNAP and ZOOM command. Window User Amcap is a professional window software designed for windows XP/vista/7/8/10. You can get the package from CD or contract us for the downloading link. Win10 users can use the system built-in webcam for this microscope. Mac User Mac users can run "Photo Booth" to use this microscope directly. There is a software called “Quick Camera” which can work on this microscope too. Android User Please search “OTG View” on google play to get the app installation. Chrome OS This microscope can be used with the default Camera app that comes with Chrome. Linux Raspberry Pi: Working with the current version of Raspbian Jessie. Parameters: Focus Range: from 1mm to 90mm Frame Rate: Max 30f/s under 600 Lux Brightness Magnification Ratio: 40x to 1000x Video format: AVI Photo format: JPEG or BMP Light source: 8 LED (adjustable by control wheel) PC interface: USB2.0 Power source: 5V DC from the USB port Operation system: Windows 7 8 10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.5 or above, some of Android mobiles, Linux, Chrome(not supported for iPhone/iPad) Package including: 1x USB/MicroUSB/USB-C 3in1 Microscope 1x Carrying case 1x Type C adapter 1x Metal Tripod 1x CD Driver 1x Ruler 1x Instruction
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.6 x 2.1 inches