- TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: MS309 OBDII scanner is an easy-to-use plug-n-play check engine code reader that read and clear codes. This little code scanner retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes and displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen. It can check engine related fault codes, easily find out what caused the check engine light comes on, turn off MIL light(Malfunction Indicator Light).
- FREEZE FRAME DATA FOR ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS: This MS309 check engine code reader comes with viewing freeze frame function that enables you to retrieve data recorded in the ECU of the condition under which the fault occurs to figure out why the check engine light is on and cut down test drive cycle verification time. It includes important engine parameters such as RPM, vehicle speed, mass airflow, engine load, fuel pressure, short/long term fuel trim, engine coolant temperature and etc.
- READINESS STATUS TO PASS SMOG CHECK: The MS309 car diagnostic scanner tool comes with I/M Readiness function to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD2 compliant vehicles. It includes vehicle-specific number of monitors like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, O2 sensors, EVAP system and etc, making this OBD2 scan tool an excellent scan tool to help get your vehicle ready to pass the annual smog check.
- UNMATCHED COMPATIBILITY: MS309 compact pocket code reader supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. This OBD2 code scanner is compatible with all OBDII-Compliant vehicles, passenger cars or light trucks, post 1996 in US, post 2000 for EU-based and Asian cars.
- RETRIEVE VEHICLE INFO: The MS309 automotive OBD2 scanner enables retrieval of the Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs). This function is most useful to check whether the ECU matches your car when you are buying a used car. The MS309 auto car scanner comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates and is backed by 45 Day Money Back and 12 Months US Seller . Purchase now and go fix something!
Details: Turn off check engine light MS309 obd2 engine analyzer read engine related fault codes stored(hard codes) and pending codes (intermittent codes) in the ECU and display DTCs(diagnostic trouble codes) definitions on the TFT color display. It retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes. The MS309 car engine code reader helps you figure out why the check engine light is on, fix the problem and clear the codes, turn off MIL(Malfunction Indicator Light) light and reset monitors. View Freeze Frame Data The MS309 auto code reader is most useful while diagnosing continuous monitor faults like engine misfire and fuel control concerns. When an emissions related fault occurs, the OBD II system not only sets a code but also records a snapshot of the vehicle operating parameters to help in identifying the problem. This set of values is referred to as Freeze Frame Data and may include important engine parameters such as engine RPM, vehicle speed, mass airflow, engine load, fuel pressure, fuel trim value, engine coolant temperature and etc. Smog Check MS309 engine scanner code reader comes with readiness status check function that shows whether all the emission related systems and components are operating within allowable limits to help pass the annual Smog Check. Powerful Compatibility MS309 car OBD2 scanner is Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. And the auto scanner supports all 5 OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. Retrieve Vehicle Information MS309 automotive scanner retrieves the Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs). This function is especially useful when you buy a used car and use this little pocket code reader to check whether the VIN matches and make sure the ECU has not been replaced by a garbage car.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.2 x 1.7 inches