BH129 Bluetooth Receiver Car Aux Adapter 5.0 for Wired Speakers Headphones Home Music Streaming Stereo Easy Control On/Off Slider Built-in Mic
- FanBell FLAGSHIP BLUETOOTH 5. 0 ADAPTER: Designed perfect for non-Bluetooth car/home stereo system with 3 5mm aux port to be Bluetooth enabled (If you want to connect to TV by pairing FanBell with Bluetooth headsets please search FanBell Bluetooth Transmitter ).
- CSR CHIP FOR CD-LIKE MUSIC FEAST: Adopted CSR chip for providing more stable and faster transmission with less power consumption which can represent a superior audio performance to spoil your ear and never feeling boring while driving.
- BUILT-IN MIC FOR SPEAKERPHONE CALLS: Just press the answer button to answer or hang up your phone calls while driving (If you use FanBell-129 with wired headphones please answer with your headphones ).
- DUAL LINK FOR MORE CHOICE: FanBell can connect 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time for enjoying your music and won't miss any calls Or enjoy music and navigation at the same time 15 HOURS long battery life and also supports playing while charging.
- 1 SECOND SWITCHING BUTTON: FanBell Bluetooth car aux adapter designed with PHYSICAL ON/OFF SWITCH & HUMANIZED WIDENED VOLUME/TRACK BUTTON on the side for quick and convenient control for your hands-release talking and listening experience.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY RECEIVER: Stream stereo music wirelessly through most home audio systems car stereo system and wired headphones from Bluetooth enabled devices like smartphones tablets MP3 players etc (HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP).
Details: Q1: What is the Function of a Bluetooth Receiver? A1: It's for enabling Bluetooth function on non-Bluetooth car/speaker/earphones so you can enjoy wireless music from a smartphone. Pairing Steps: 1. Plug FanBell BH129 into your non-Bluetooth car/speaker's 3. 5mm aux port 2. Power on FanBell BH129 Bluetooth receiver 3. Enable Bluetooth on your phone, search and connect to "BH129" 4. After connecting FanBell with your phone, start to enjoy wireless music 5. NOTE: If you want to transfer the audio signal to your Bluetooth Devices like Bluetooth Headsets/speakers from TV/PC, you could search and connect FanBell Bluetooth Transmitter on those devices. Q2: How to charge FanBell 129? Can I use it while charging? A2: 1. Charge with the equipped micro USB charging cable. After fully charged, the indicator light would turn off. 2. BH129 also could be used while charging, however, there might be some current noises and a ground loop noise isolator would remove it. Q3: Does it turn off automatically after being disconnected for a while? A3: 1. When BH129 is left not streaming for 10 minutes, it will automatically enter sleeping mode with the indicator lights off to save power; then if you want to reconnect BH129 please short press any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately. 2. NOTE: If you want to turn BH129 off, please turn it off manually. 3. NOTE: It would not turn on automatically even at the Sleeping Mode. Q4: Why FanBell BH129 Bluetooth Receiver could not auto re-connect to my phone? A4: 1. FanBell could auto re-connect to the LAST paired Bluetooth device after rebooting. 2. NOTE: If your BH129 is in sleeping mode, you need to wake it by pressing any button to active paring mode with the indicator flashing blue and red alternately. 3. NOTE: If you turn off the Bluetooth on your phone last time connected to BH129, it requires manually connecting BH129 on your phone.
Release Date: 01-09-2018
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.7 x 0.4 inches