3-Piece Airlock for Fermentation Silicone Grommets Airlocks Kit Preserving Brewing Making Wine Fermenting Sauerkraut Kimchi 4pcs Airlock 8 Grommets
- ✔ CONVENIENT AND SAFE: The 3-piece airlocks for Fermentation are made of PP plastic that are BPA free. And the grommet is made of silicone. It enables you to keep your foods super healthy and probiotic.
- ✔ CLEAR, STURDY AND LONG-LASTING: Each airlock is made of crystal-clear, strong plastic and assembled with a foam insert to prevent damage during transport
- ✔ VERSATILE: Airlocks for many varieties of fermentation projects. Here's a short list: Brewing craft beers, Wine-making, Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Hard cider, Fruit wine, Rice wine, Spicy cabbage with cauliflour, Shredded carrots and ginger, Pickles
- ✔ GREAT USE AND EASY CLEANING: Drill a 1/2" hole on your fermenter lid. Then insert the black grommet into the lid hole. Place the tapered tip of the airlock into the grommet hole to seal up the bottle. The airlock kit allows gas bubbles to escape during the fermentation while preventing oxygen from ruining your fermentation and beer brewing. The 3-piece airlock can be disassembled, and cleaned completely by a small brush. You can soak in bleach water to disinfect the airlock kit.
- ✔ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority. If you are dissatisfied with 3-Piece Airlock for Fermentation, drop us a message and we are certain to give you a full refund.
Details: What Is The 3-piece Airlocks? ① Our 3-piece airlock is made of plastic. It includes the body, piston and vented cap. ② Airlocks are used to seal up the carton. The airlock kit prevents air from getting out of the carboy and allows carbon dioxine to escape during fermentation. How do you use the three-piece airlock for fermentation? Ⓐ Remove the cap and the protective foam insert. Discard the insert. Fill the inside of the airlock 1/2 way with water. Ⓑ Put the cap back on and insert the tip of the airlock with silicone grommet into the lid. Make sure it seals up the bottle tightly. Ⓒ Gas is released during fermentation. You will see bubbles forming and escaping through water in the airlock. Ⓓ The airlock kit prevents oxygen from entering the carboy since oxygen will ruin the fermentation. Ⓔ Sometimes, remove the airlock to let the fermentation burp. Check on your fermentation and release pressure (This step may not be required. It depends on your project) Package Including: 4* Airlock for Fermentation 8* Silicone Black Grommets
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.0 x 1.5 inches