Air Quality Monitor, Formaldehyde Detector, Pollution Meter, Sensor, Tester; Detect & Test Indoor Pollution, TVOC Volatile Organic Compound Gas, PM2.5 2.5 Micron Particulate Matter Dust; eBook
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC – This indoor air quality monitor accurately assesses multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde (HCHO), total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter measuring <2.5 microns in size (PM2.5) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli and can worsen asthma.
- PORTABLE TESTING – Spot check indoor air quality anywhere or leave device on for continuous monitoring up to 2 days. This easy-to-carry air quality tester can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The 2200mAh battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8” color LCD display.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS – This air quality monitor has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels.
- HEALTHY HOME? – Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This air quality tester detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. By measuring particulate pollution, an air pollution monitor can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home’s air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & USA BASED SUPPORT – We have Midwest-based technical staff including a chemist to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards. We have worked with the supplier that holds this air quality detector’s design rights so you can be confident this item is tried and tested.
Details: Have you gone nose blind to household odors? Check multiple measures of your home's air quality. This air quality monitor has a fan onboard that allows REAL-TIME accurate monitoring of formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and <2.5 micron-sized fine particulate dust (PM2.5). Formaldehyde is an environmental carcinogen yet odorless at lower concentrations that can off-gas from various building materials. Detect low levels of airborne organic compound and odors or VOCs emitted from biologic and synthetic sources such as plastics not perceivable to the human nose. Check microscopic inhalable dust levels with PM2.5 levels. Problems with allergies? See when you may need to change your home’s air filter. Watch the levels of formaldehyde and VOCs drop when the windows are opened. Learn where air quality is poorer and where your allergies can worsen. Allergies that are difficult to control with unexplained coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath may indicate sick building syndrome. Tips on Use: -PM2.5 reads in μg/m³, not AQI; search AirNow AQI calculator online for conversion.-Large variations or 9.999 TVOC readings do not indicate an error as this instrument is a sensitive electronic nose; environmental TVOCs vary much and high TVOCs often can result from interference from benign fragrances or odors.-Calibrate if 0.000 indoor readings noted or with new device. Specifications: -2.8” 240 x 320 LCD -2200 mAh Li battery; DC 5V micro USB charging -HCHO Range: 0 - 1.999 mg/m3 -TVOC Range: 0 - 9.999 mg/m3 -PM2.5 range: 0 - 999 μg/m3; PM10 calculated from measured PM2.5 -Adjustable alarm for various HCHO levels and auto-shutoff timing (up to 2 days). As the only US based retailer of this item, we have a chemist on staff to answer any technical questions. We also email our 20+ pgs eBook on Gas & Air Quality Hazards after delivery.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.2 x 2.1 inches