- Wire terminal connectors's includes 60pcs T-Tap Wire Connectors,60pcs male quick Connectors,20PCS each color.
- Widely use,Wire connectors crimp suitable for removing the power or replace the parts of the wire,Such as marine,automotive,scientific,home and consumer,industrial applications other wiring projects.
- Sepcifiation of electrical wire connectors,Red:22-18AWG,0.5-1.0mm²,Max Current=10A;Blue:16-14AWG,1.5-2.5mm²,Max Current=15A;Yellow:12-10AWG,6-4mm²,Max Current=24A.Each terminal features a thick tinned copper barrel that resists corrosion to hold the wire tight when crimped. High-temperature resistance up to 221degree Fahrenheit.
- Easy and convenient to operate,wire splicers connectors can replace the defective parts separately,more convenient to replace and upgrade,Crimp easy without the insulation cracking around the crimp.Self-Stripping Electrical T Tap Connectors to electrically tap into any wire in mid-span without cutting,stripping and soldering the wire.
- Premium Material,Thicker tinned copper+Nylon,Quick splice T Tap connectors will securely lock on the wire,Plastic case won't open after it has been snapped on the wire,avoid the failure of the specification to cause the tape to fail.Less loss of insulation leads to the electric shock fire.
Details: Specifications: Color:Red,Blue,Yellow Material:PVC+Copper,Plating Tin Tap into any wire with easy. Allows making connections between wires that can be connected and disconnect. Material:The cores are made of true tinned copper for maximum conductivity and the strongest crimps. Package: Quick Splice Connector Red:20pcs A.W.G 22-18 Wire range (0.5-1.0mm²),Max current 10A. Blue:20pcs A.W.G 16-14 Wire range (1.5-2.5mm²),Max current 15A. Yellow:20pcs A.W.G 12-10 Wire range (2.5-4.0mm²),Max current 20A. Nylon Fully Insulated Male Spade terminals: Red:20pcs A.W.G 22-18 Wire range:0.5-1.5mm² Max current 10A. Blue:20pcs A.W.G 16-14 Wire range:1.5-2.5mm² Max current 15A. Yellow:20pcs A.W.G 12-10 Wire range:4-6mm² Max current 24A. How to Use 1.Place the wire in the connector. 2.Fold the connector over the wire by pliers.Squeeze the connector together until it locks. 3.Insert the wire into the spade crimp it down to secure the wire. 4.Plug the spade terminalinto the tap connector directly.Secure and insulated connection done. Warranty: 18 months worry free return with great customer service!
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.2 x 1.1 inches