- STRONG CRIMPS - Thick, seamless butt connector barrels ensure super strong crimps, and prevent your wire from slipping out.
- EXCELLENT CONDUCTIVITY - Pure copper ensures the highest conductivity. A thin layer of tin will protect your butt splices from corrosion.
- A VARIETY OF SIZES - This versatile kit includes uninsulated butt splice connectors for 24 to 8 gauge wires.
- HEAT SHRINK TUBING RECOMMENDED - For best results we recommend insulating your connections with dual wall, adhesive lined heat shrink tubing.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - All electrical connectors are backed by our best-in-class warranty. Our stellar customer service team is there for you to help with any questions.
Details: Butt splice connectors are used to lengthen, change, or repair an electrical circuit with a straight butt splice. The ends of a stripped wire are inserted into the openings on the connector. The wire ends will reach the separator inside the connector barrel and butt against each other inside the splice. A crimp should be applied on each side of the butt connector barrel. We recommend using a crimping tool designed for non insulated terminals. Once the crimp is applied, the wire ends will be locked in the butt splice. For insulation we recommend using 3:1 heat shrink tubing with adhesive lining. 100 PCS Non Insulated Butt Connectors Kit Includes: Butt Connectors 24-22 AWG - QTY 10Butt Connectors 22-18 AWG - QTY 25Butt Connectors 18-14 AWG - QTY 25Butt Connectors 14-12 AWG - QTY 25Butt Connectors 12-10 AWG - QTY 10Butt Connectors 8 AWG - QTY 5
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.7 x 0.9 inches